Health & Safety important to us
Health and Safety for essential needs
Wonder Cleaning Services is committed to providing a safe and healthy environment for both clients and staff at all the times. Our highest priority is on a safe and healthy working environment. The well-being of all staff and visitors to your premises and facilities are our principal concern at Wonder Cleaning Services pty ltd. We believe in thorough safety checks and set up of safety and systems prior to the commencement of a site ensures a safe work environment.
Wonder Cleaning Services is a Contract Cleaning Company committed to the continual improvement of Occupational Health and Safety that we provide, to meet the needs of our staff, clients and the public.
The Management of Cleaning Services recognise that the health, safety and welfare of employees is of primary importance and ranks it equally with all other financial and operational considerations.
we acknowledges the need to manage occupational health, safety and welfare through effective policy development, management systems and prevention programs which will be developed and implemented the following strategies -----------------
• Commitment to establishing measurable objectives and targets to ensure continued improvement aimed at elimination of work-related injury and illness;
• Senior management commitment and active involvement;
• Consider favorable suppliers of goods and services who pursue good OH&S management practices;
• Managers’ and supervisors’ responsibilities clearly established for the occupational health safety and welfare of employees under their control;
• Effective consultation with employees:
• Clearly defined and assigned roles, responsibilities and procedures for achieving wonder cleaning service aims and objectives;
• Managers, supervisors and employees provided with appropriate and ongoing adequate training such as first aid and other instructions, information, and resources to enable them to fulfill their responsibilities